ANTI – TRUST & COMPETITION LAWS
For an orderly development of an economy of a country, anti – trust and competition laws are the most important requisites. Competition law aims to protect the market economy from various Anti-Competitive Agreements, Combinations etc.
Competition law has three main elements:
- Prohibiting anti – competitive agreements that restricts free trading like cartelisation
- Dominance of a firm that tend to control the price, supply, production in the market
- Oversee the merger and acquisitions that could affect the market in an adverse manner
AAA can assist in these areas:
- Assisting at the time of Pre and Post- Investigation
- Administrative and Legal assistance during the process of investigation
- Assisting in drafting the reply of Notice
- Litigation Measures to minimize the effect of penalty provision
- Assisting in filing of Leniency Petitions as per the provisions of the Act
The team of M & A works in coordination with the team of CCI to ensure dynamic approach in this field.